Thursday, July 14, 2022

No Humans At Twitter

 

Post I did on Facebook after my Twitter account got locked out.

Been trying for over a week to get Twitter to tell me what about this tweet is against their rules. I guess there are no humans at Twitter, just bots. As near as I can tell the bot can't tell the difference between Ammosexual and Homosexual. I have appealed and been denied. I have responded to the email denying my appeal to no avail. Have yet to receive any response to my question of what exactly is against their rules about my tweet. 


Was about to add my phone number to get a code to get back into my account, but this morning saw a post about Twitter being down, something about maybe Elon Musk and Jewish Space Lasers knocking it out?

1 comment:

  1. I'm fixing to close down my twitter account...I barely use it or read it..fuck'em.

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments,it's not that hard to think of a nom de plume.