Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Naming Stuff



Our RVs have names and how they get names is different for each one. The motorhome was The Guppy, the travel trailer was The Bobber, and now the 5th wheel is Magee. 

My older brother had a class A motorhome and The Old Lady said it was a leviathan, so when we got a class C she said it's smaller so it's The Guppy.

When we brought the travel trailer home it was bob, bobbing along so it became The Bobber.

When we got the 5th wheel it was the new one (new to us) or the newbie as in Tim Magee on NCIS ( he was the newbie for 5-6 or more seasons). The Old Lady started calling it Tim, finally I said if we going to name it according to a character on NCIS, we should call it Magee as that is what he is called most of the time.

Magee 

The Bobber


This post was done entirely on my phone. Trying to learn how to do the things I've been using my confuser for.



1 comment:

  1. I had an old 49 dodge that I called wonder mother...cause it was a wonder the mother ran.

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments,it's not that hard to think of a nom de plume.