Saturday, September 6, 2014

I Might Need This Next Year




This will be the last year the county will be plowing driveways in the winter. Next year I might need something like this or maybe become a snowbird. I have been thinking about changing the snowplow from the Jeep to the Dodge pickup, but this looks like more fun. (I think I'll start removing the plow setup from the Jeep today so I can maybe get it installed on the Dodge before calendar Winter hits.)

Snowmobiles will let you travel over the snow drifts, but this rig would allow you to do it in heated comfort.

3 comments:

  1. That is pretty ingenious but I'll bet it is an expensive setup.

    Will you be able to use the same mounts on the Dodge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad we don't have $25,000 in spare change kicking around.

    Did you notice the video is a mirror image? Take a close look at the company name on the truck doors.

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments,it's not that hard to think of a nom de plume.