Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Did anyone think of how the picture below looked before making the sign???
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Some of the comments are pretty good.
"Cialis gave the guy a 4hr woody, he is takinmg a cold bath to try to bring it down after they both were exhausted from 30 minutes of heavy sexual activity. The lady is in a warm bath of couse trying to sooth the soreness she has from the same activity."
Friday, March 27, 2009
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Done, Aiyah!)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Again Done, you betcha.)
3. Write six random things about yourself. (This is the hard part.)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (Not gonna do it! Here I am sucking hind tit, so most of those that would do this have already been tagged.)
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. (Ditto!)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. (Did that, Aiyah!!)
1. I'm a Yooper. For those that don't know what a Yooper is, check out this post by The Future Was Yesterday.
2. I have had numerous jobs, carpenter, truck driver, migrant aircraft mechanic, golf course grounds keeper, Census taker, and interment excavator (grave digger).
3. There is only one state I haven't been to, Alaska. I've been to both bordering countries and one island country, Iceland. Spent the night in Goose Bay, Labrador on the way up to Iceland and that was almost like an island. It was surrounded by swamp and the best way in or out was by air or dogsled in winter.
4. I'm on both Facebook and MySpace and don't understand the popularity of either. With both when you sent someone a message (or whatever) they get an e-mail saying so&so sent you something on Facebook or MySpace and to follow the link to find out what it is. Facebook seems easier for me to navigate and MySpace is frustrating.
5. I have always wanted to go to Finland to see where my dad was born. Once when I said I'd like to visit Finland, my uncle said don't bother, just look around the U.P. it's the same.
6. Whenever I hear the frog in the VW minivan ad, I look to see if my cellphone is ringing. The ringtone on my cellphone is a frog croaking.
Like I said up above, I'm not going to tag anyone because most have already done this. If anyone would like to do the MeMe, feel free to do so.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Turns out she had implants before and all they had to do was track down the serial number on the old implants that came out to know who she was. Now the question is, what happens next. Do they pull out the implants and put the fat back from the Lipo???
Thursday, March 19, 2009
H/T to Zaius for the video. I never was a Hippie but I agree with a lot of their ideals. Turns out their ideas on a lot of things were Right On. Which may explain why the Never-Right is still fighting The Dirty Fucking Hippies even tho the movement (and most of its people) is long gone.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Saw a post on Dave Dubya's blog about a divorce agreement between The Never-Right and the Left. In it there was mention of Hippies.
"You can have your beloved homeless, homeboys, hippies and illegal aliens."
This song by the Bellamy Brothers pretty well sums up how any Hippies that are left live.
The Never-Rightwingnuts blame The Dirty Fucking Hippies for us losing the Vietnam War (As George Carlin put it, "Pull out, doesn't sound very manly to me")when most of those protesting the war were those who didn't want to be drafted into the Army or Marines. What I find very ironic is that The Never-Right is still picking fights with a group where if there are any left don't want to fight with anyone. I guess that's just their style, kick those that are already down or pick on those that are not inclined to fight back.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
" A white paper prepared by the company says that AIG is contractually obligated to pay a total of about $165 million of previously awarded "retention pay" to employees in this unit by Sunday, March 15. The document says that another $55 million in retention pay has already been distributed to about 400 AIG Financial Products employees."
Isn't it wonderful that the paperpushers that helped bring about the biggest financial mess in history have to be paid their bonuses because they have a contract?? You know, the ones that were selling financial deals that nobody knows if they were even legal.
"The large bulk of the payments at issue cover AIG Financial Products, the unit of the company that sold credit default swaps, the risky contracts that caused massive losses for the insurer"
The problem with this country is that we seem to reward those that fuck us and punish those that are working for us.
"American International Group is giving its executives tens of millions of dollars in new bonuses even though it received a taxpayer bailout of more than $170 billion dollars.
AIG declared earlier this month that it had suffered a loss of $61.7 billion for the fourth quarter of last year, the largest corporate loss in history."
Yet whenever we hear about the auto companies maybe getting help from the government, the first thing we hear is that the workers have to basically tear up their contracts and give back pay and benefits to the company. It looks like a contract is a contract only if your collar is white, but if you actually produce something tangible, it's not worth the paper it's written on. The way workers are treated reminds me of something I heard that a teenage girl said to her boyfriend, "You Fuck Me and Fuck Me and never take me to the Movies!!"
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Mr Lewis is the head of Bank of America and refused to answer the New York Attorney General's questions about paying out bonuses after the government bailout.
I like the sound and sight of those two lines from Clusterfuck Nation. In his latest post Jim Kunstler is saying that we need to stop trying to bail out the banks and instead have some accountability by prosecuting those that caused the financial mess.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Friday, March 6, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009
This is the litter bag in my vehicle. In 2000 I was one of the people going around delivering the Census Forms. At least UP on the tundra I didn't have to worry about being shot at. These bags have a hole in them so you could hang them on the doorknob if nobody was home. I ran out of bags before I ran out of forms to deliver and got more bags. I had a bunch left when I was done with the Census Forms and have been using them for litter bags in my vehicles ever since. Now I'm debating whether or not to try working the Census next year to stock up again on litter bags. If I could do it UP on the tundra again, I probably would do it as it would be on familiar turf. I won't do it here in the Land of Kudzu as there is too much of a chance of being shot at by Dittoheads and other Idiots.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
A week ago I bought a new watch. What caught my eye when looking at watches was a tag on this one that said "Digital Thermometer". I thought that maybe it would be handy to know what the temp is where you are at. If you will notice in the upper right of the watch it says 88 degrees. Now if that is my body temp, I've been dead for awhile. I know it wasn't room temp as the picture was taken during last weekend's Blizzard and I didn't notice a sudden Summer Heat Wave at the time I took the picture. The beep for the alarm is so low that the only time I heard it was when I kept watching to see if the alarm worked and noticed the alarm going off and put the watch to my ear to hear the beeps.
Now for the good points. It does keep time (the main reason to have a watch) and the stopwatch works. The band is made from what appears to be nylon webbing and should last. My last watch had a plastic band and fell apart after 5 or 6 years. The watch is still going or was the last time I saw it hanging from a knob on the dash of the old truck I have UP on the tundra. The type of band on my old watch was not the common type so I couldn't replace it.