Friday, March 27, 2009

Another MeMe

I got tagged by MRMacrum with another MeMe.


The Rules

1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Done, Aiyah!)

2. Post the rules on your blog. (Again Done, you betcha.)

3. Write six random things about yourself. (This is the hard part.)

4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (Not gonna do it! Here I am sucking hind tit, so most of those that would do this have already been tagged.)

5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. (Ditto!)

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. (Did that, Aiyah!!)

1. I'm a Yooper. For those that don't know what a Yooper is, check out this post by The Future Was Yesterday.
2. I have had numerous jobs, carpenter, truck driver, migrant aircraft mechanic, golf course grounds keeper, Census taker, and interment excavator (grave digger).
3. There is only one state I haven't been to, Alaska. I've been to both bordering countries and one island country, Iceland. Spent the night in Goose Bay, Labrador on the way up to Iceland and that was almost like an island. It was surrounded by swamp and the best way in or out was by air or dogsled in winter.
4. I'm on both Facebook and MySpace and don't understand the popularity of either. With both when you sent someone a message (or whatever) they get an e-mail saying so&so sent you something on Facebook or MySpace and to follow the link to find out what it is. Facebook seems easier for me to navigate and MySpace is frustrating.
5. I have always wanted to go to Finland to see where my dad was born. Once when I said I'd like to visit Finland, my uncle said don't bother, just look around the U.P. it's the same.
6. Whenever I hear the frog in the VW minivan ad, I look to see if my cellphone is ringing. The ringtone on my cellphone is a frog croaking.

Like I said up above, I'm not going to tag anyone because most have already done this. If anyone would like to do the MeMe, feel free to do so.

2 comments:

  1. I know what a Yooper is. But I don't want to get you into hot water down there in crackerland. So I will be quiet. Another been to every state guy. Yeah me too. Never tried Facebook or MySpace. Probably never will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm on both Facebook and MySpace....... "

    I've wasted a LOT of time in front of this electronic beer, but my time was never so COMPLETELY wasted as the day I signed up on Facebook. That joint is one big data mining operation. If it was a lake, it'd be a hundred miles wide, and a quarter inch deep!..(:

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments,it's not that hard to think of a nom de plume.