Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thanks Speaker Bolger For Making My State a Laughing Stock!!!


Fuckity Fuck, I used to be able to laugh at the crazies in other states like Arizona, Texas, Georgia, Tennessee, the rest of those Bible-Belt states arguing about who is the buckle, etc. Now thanks to the FuckingRepublicans my state is down in the same cesspool of stupidity and insanity as those other states. It's like there's a fucking competition to see who can out-BAT-SHIT CRAZY the others!!!!!!!! It's like they are in Fucking Junior High, and they think their little cliche is the so-called Kool Kids, that they are right and everybody else is wrong and they can't be bothered with the uncool kids!!!!!!!

Speaker Bolger, who the fuck died and made you king?????????????

I would hope that after incidents like this those that support this party would stop and think about where their party is headed.  But I'm afraid they are just too fucking willfully ignorant to see how truly FUCKED UP their party has become!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are times I wish I had a better command of the English language(English is my second language, so I think I'm doing pretty good with it) and could calmly, concisely with mellow-toned words tell someone what an ignoramus they are and have them think they are being complemented!!!!! Instead when I get pissed I use the word Fuck alot, but then again, it is a very versatile word so why not use it!!

Maybe for the FuckingRepublicans I should just smile and say, "FUCK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!"

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm really surprised this incident didn't occur down here in Nashville... where you not only can't say vagina, but can't serve in elected office if you have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fisting the Great Lakes...I'll never look at Michigan the same.
    the ol'Buzzard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I prefer pussy over vagina, vagina just seems so vulgar and all christians I know seem to be okay with the word pussy. In fact I don't recall ever hearing one of them refer to a pussy as a vagina.

    How do you fuck up a planet? You introduce religions and folitics.

    Show me your pussy and I'll show you my cock. Come to think of it I don't recall ever hearing a christian calling a cock a penis, it's always a cock, prick, dick, or something like that.

    You fucking christians are different in real life than you are on TV or the news.

    Fuck you. !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dumb fucks got it wrong...it's "shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits" that you can't say. No mention of vagina in there.

    My thanks to George Carlin.

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments,it's not that hard to think of a nom de plume.