Monday, February 9, 2009

George Carlin

Last night I watched the Mark Twain Prize for George Carlin on PBS. So I went to YouTube and found some of his stuff. Below is George Carlin doing the "Seven Words You Can't Say on Radio and TV".


Below is his take on religion.

George Carlin was quite the wordsmith. Here is the website for George Carlin.

We saw George Carlin live in Omaha a couple years back. Originally, the show was to be in Dec. but got postponed to Feb. because he had health problems. It was worth the wait because he was in fine form that night.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that I never got to see him live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlin is a legend in his time who is unmatched in his ability to make a scathing attack on sacred cows, funny as all hell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obi-Wan Carlin
    he was the best...better than any of the rest...
    I have 2 of his albums and of all my albums it has been played the most..I fecking worship at the feet of ole George.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw him live many moons ago, and was totally amazed how he could keep his train of thought, and never skip a beat. Laugh....like I've never laughed before.

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments,it's not that hard to think of a nom de plume.