Monday, January 24, 2011

Another Bear

Thought I'd put up another bear.  While Yogi is OK, this shows a different point of view.
Sometimes doing nothing is more tiring than working!!
                                                                               

Also wanted try something as I changed my blog editor.  Had problems with writing stuff under the picture.  If I did a caption under the picture, it would center under the picture.  Then I could not get it to stop centering under the picture when I wanted to go back to regular text.

Hopefully I got something figured out this morning. 

2 comments:

  1. how do you do that..I have the same thing..only started doing it when I got firefox, but it drives me nuts..hep.

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments,it's not that hard to think of a nom de plume.