Monday, November 3, 2008

Flying Spaghetti Monster


A couple of years ago The Old Lady got an e-mail with a link to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. She sent the link to me with a note saying I think I found my religion. I checked it out and after looking it over decided that they may have something. Any religion that promises that in heaven there will be strippers and free beer, I can get behind that. The fact that the strippers are of both genders means that nobody will be left out.


There is a chart that shows how as the number of pirates went down, global warming went up.










3 comments:

  1. you can join my religion..the Goddess and I like to think of it as Open Mike Night with free food and drinks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any religion that promises that in heaven there will be strippers and free beer, I can get behind that.

    I posted about heaven some time ago, it's the only 'sermon' I've done in a church. In short it boils down to, "Heaven is what you want it to be and no one else can tell you what it is."

    And of course everything is free, including the beer. And 15 hot women to screw if that is what you want.

    Yellowdog really doesn't believe in an open mike, and told me to stay away from her blog. No problem, I'm not into fat ass loud mouths anyway.

    Now a skinny ass loud mouth, while I may not like the mouth, at least I may enjoy the view.

    Either way, all are welcome on my blogs, along with their comments, be they loving or hateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Tis truth ye know...wink.

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments,it's not that hard to think of a nom de plume.