Saturday, March 17, 2012

Labels Disappeared, Now They Are Back

Recently I noticed that the labels below the posts had disappeared.  I don't remember making any changes to my blog settings, but the labels just disappeared.  Nothing I tried worked to restore the labels.  Today I did a google search again and found out I didn't need to feel pregnant (I wasn't the only one with the problem).  Others were experiencing the same thing.  Then when I went to blogger settings/design whatever and clicked on edit posts, there was a thing called labels with a blank box next to it.  I clicked on the box and the labels are back.

The question I have is, "Where was the thing for labels when I tried edit posts before today???"


The frustration with the lack of labels may explain why Fuck and Fucking shows up in the labels for so many recent posts.  If nobody is going to see it, why worry about what the fucking label says??  Besides I think fuck is such a versatile word, probably the most versatile word in the English language!!  It can be a noun, verb, adverb, adjective, or any of those other terms for words.

3 comments:

  1. I've never used labels or looked at them so fuck them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Labels? We don't have to show you no labels...


    Sarge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's a fucking label?
    the Ol'Buzzard

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments,it's not that hard to think of a nom de plume.