Friday, January 23, 2009

Signs

Found these signs on the intratubes and thought they are good for a laugh or two.


















I like signs that are contradicting.













Who eats the kids for free?? Is that where the hog's breath comes from??



Found this on a Navy wife's blog. I clicked on it and went to the site for the magnets and then put it on my blog's sidebar.
This has been my thoughts on the magnets ever since they became an epidemic on cars. Just slap a magnet on your car and your conscience is clear. No fuss, no muss.

3 comments:

  1. those are funny...I have a black ribbon that says"enough with the ribbons"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that eat kids for free. And yeah, I always found it odd that people would put those magnets and bumper stickers on their big gas guzzlers. If they really support the troops, they might want to slow down on the oil consumption so our troops don't have to spend so much time and energy dealing with the messes in the Gulf Region.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in favor of the idiot in China selling those magnets. It feeds someone there.l

    Like it or not, the world is changing and with the forming global economy if America does not continue to support China and other country's America will suffer because of it.

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments,it's not that hard to think of a nom de plume.